Tuesday, November 13, 2012

18 Days and Counting



Tonight I had a talk with the cutest kid known to walk this Earth. Seriously. Above would be the most adorable, blonde, curly headed, blue eyed boy you will ever meet. He goes by the name Remy, and he is my nephew. As you can tell I am not partial at all to this mischievous munchkin. Ah, who am I kidding? This kid has got us all wrapped around his finger. We had a conversation that consisted of Tarzan, Orange Leaf, and my friend Hannah's house. Honestly, it was the most we have talked since I have been gone and the kid almost made me cry for the second time since being here. The first time was when he sent me this:


First of all, that is probably one of the worst faces I could make, but the picture is priceless because that poster is now hanging on my hall, and has been for the past two months, since the day I got it. The second time was almost tonight when he asked if I could take him to my friend's house tonight. I think I about died because if I could, I would in a heartbeat. I miss that kid so much. I told my mom that I may miss Europe when I get home, but that will hold no comparison to how much I have missed Remy these last few months. I have 18 days left on this continent and while I do not want to rush past them, I am EXTREMELY excited about going home to see my sugar muffin. (Yes, I know that it sounds like a cute dog name, but I called him that one day, and it just stuck. He even knows that is my name for him, and he will tell you that when you ask him what Aunt Hannah calls him.) Like I said the kid is not spoiled at all :) My winter break will be filled with work, and hopefully lots of Remy and Aunt Hannah time because I have got lots of Batman and Transformer and movie/cuddle time to catch up on! After Rome, bud, and then I will be home, and we can go wherever you want to!!! Til Next Time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment