Wednesday, January 22, 2014

7 Wednesday Rambles

1. I have a new job working as a children's assistant at the library, and I absolutely LOVE it. I wish I could work more hours there because I enjoy it that much. It is a blessing to finally be able to look forward to my jobs rather than dread going.

2. This past week I have been incredibly antsy, and I have no idea why. It has been a struggle to stay focused in my classes and to force myself to sit down and do my homework. I just wanna go anywhere and do anything. Spontaneity people, it's a good thing to have every once in awhile.

3. My parents are in Europe right now, and I'm insanely jealous. I would give anything to be over there with them right now, but I'm so excited that they finally get to see what I have been going on and on about since I went there for the first time 5 years ago.

4. Currently, I am avoiding my student teaching presentation because I am so stressed out about it and like I mentioned before I'm having an issue with staying focused. Plus, I just felt this urge to write, so what better way to do just that than through my blog?

5. I am super excited about getting back into the classroom this semester because I will have more opportunities to teach, and that's exciting stuff right there. I actually get to develop a unit this semester and teach for an entire week. It's a big deal people.

6. I believe that I should probably only stick to one cup of coffee a day because after that second one there is no way that I'm going to be able to sit still today. I sealed my fate with that second first sip.

7. I graduate in exactly 102 days 2 hours and 46 minutes. Holy crap. This is getting real. I haven't been this excited since that one time that my nephew was born or that one time that I graduated high school. The end is near friends, and I could not be more ready for it.

Have a wonderful Hump Day lovely readers,



Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment