Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Home for Christmas

I have been home from Europe for two weeks now, and I have loved spending time with family and taking time to catch up with friends. It is hard to believe that just two weeks ago I was sitting in my room in Busingen, Switzerland. My time this past semester seems a blur and a lifetime away. It seems crazy to me that I spent 3 months in another country because being back home feels like I never left. I am so grateful for the opportunity I received, but there is nothing like being around family and friends for the holidays. Thanksgiving was hard enough, so I am very thankful that this Christmas I will be with all my loved ones. I have had plenty of downtime since being back because I am not working very much, so I have tried to make the most of my time. Well, most days anyways. Sometimes being lazy is exactly what you need, but anyways in the spirit of the season I just wanted to share with all of you one of my new favorite artists that I have come upon recently. The cool thing is that he is from Kansas City, which is close to home for me! I don't know that much about him, but I know that he has an amazing voice, and I absolutely loved his version of I'll Be Home for Christmas. Enjoy!


Til Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment